Total RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add to Back Pack

2 posters

Go down

Add to Back Pack Empty Add to Back Pack

Post  Seriena Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:37 pm

For the past few times that I have been working with TRP2.

I am still a novice. I will make an item and mark it to be placed in back pack once it is received. When I make an item I will tell the creation table  how many I would like to be received.

ie; I will tell it to place 1 bar of soap (that I have created) into the back pack. When my daughter goes to receive it from the TRP2 mail- the one item will suddenly fill up her entire back pack with the one item.

Is this a bug? Or am I not doing something right? I never really had this issue before. If this is not a bug then I will continue to work with the creation table.

Thank you for your time. Cool 

Seriena

http://www.wretched-souls.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Add to Back Pack Empty Re: Add to Back Pack

Post  Ellypse Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:17 am

I'm sorry to tell you it is a misunderstanding tongue 
When you are creating an item, the section "once it is received" means once it is in your bag. So what you did is "mark it to be placed in back pack once it is placed in back pack", so every time that item appears in your bag it makes another one appears in your bag, that gonna make another one appears in your bag etc...
To place an item in your bag, drag it from the creation panel to your bag or shift-click it to add more than one.
Ellypse
Ellypse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Seriena Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:15 pm

LOL- aww- thanks.. I was thinking it may have been that but I have not messed with TRP2- too much. I have been a big fan of GHI (Gryphon Heart Items)...but their formula is upgraded almost every other week and so it is hard to enjoy things if you lose your items constantly to upgrades.

Trp2 and GHI are good companions,but I am  starting to prefer TRP2 -simply because-TRP2 changes only when it has too. Smile

Thanks again for the advice.

Seriena

http://www.wretched-souls.enjin.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum