Total RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing room RP

4 posters

Go down

Changing room RP  Empty Changing room RP

Post  Euphorine Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:25 pm

Hello !
Here is an idea which I proposed to Telkos during the creation of TRP 2. Due to the lack of time this project did not complete

Changing room RP :

Changing room RP  Inventairerp

What utility?

It allows, on the index card of character, to see, to consult, or to use any objects TRP carried. As rings, tattoos, pendant and necklace, accessories.

Why is good for TRP ?

Changing room RP  Projet1
1- Because so many people write so much objects descriptions in a bad frame in trp. and their tooltip is full!
2- So that a jewel appears, it has to be created in the creation studio of object and deposited in the location of the cloakroom.
3- To consult the changing room RP, would enrich the gamer's database. As auras. This would allow him to copy, or to create its objects from other example.

Best regards
Euphorine
Euphorine

Back to top Go down

Changing room RP  Empty Re: Changing room RP

Post  Lixxel Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:42 pm

Wow, that's a great idea. I know GHI has a similar feature for gear (though I never quite understood it) but integrating that with TRP2 information and adding things like jewelry and tattoos would allow more customization and less wall of text. Adding such a thing would take time and be an interesting challenge. It looks like the project was started, though. Do you have more info?

Lixxel
Admin

https://trp2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphorine Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:00 am

I am sorry; I have no more information for you. This project was a picture montage. And all must be created. It is as a TRP classic bag, except that it will be for objects RP dressed, I think.
But unfortunately I can’t help you for the process. Perhaps create a new bag, with a new aspect. It's the same standard.
Euphorine
Euphorine

Back to top Go down

Post  J3loodT4lon Wed Jun 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Sorry for the necro, but what about adding in a gui very similar to this, but for standard equipment like the blizzard Character Panel? That way we can have our blizzard gear, and use TRP2/3 to make and show our RP versions.

J3loodT4lon

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellypse Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:33 am

Hello there.
There will be no major update for Total RP 2 as Telkostrasz and I are working on Total RP 3 for now. You can find more information on Total RP 3's forum here http://forums.telkostrasz.be. I brought the suggestions made on this forum to the new one and we are actively discussing with users about their suggestions for Total RP 3. Feel free to join us (it's a mix of french and english, but Telkostrasz and I can both speak english, so you can post in english Wink ).
I can already tell you that we are working on a new system to describe your character, better than having a bunch of auras Wink
Ellypse
Ellypse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum