Total RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News, forum's administration and a big thank you

3 posters

Go down

News, forum's administration and a big thank you Empty News, forum's administration and a big thank you

Post  Ellypse Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Hello everyone.

Just a little post to tell you that I had the nice surprise the other day to receive a system generated mail telling me that I was added as an administrator for this forum. I guess Lixxel decided to give me the administration of the forum because she really doesn't have time for now. I thank her for her trust.
It will be easier for me to track bug reports now (as you may have seen, I have a "little system" that I've started ^^) and to post stickies (for important informations or maybe some tutorials?)

Version 1.021 is on its way. It will be primarily bug fixes, but there will also be one or two news things WinkMy goal is to release it in February. Hopefully, I will have more free time now (january was a nightmare at my school Evil or Very Mad Project after project).

Version 1.020 has hit 14 000 downloads. I remember how exited I was releasing it that night and how happy I was that there was already 1 000 downloads in 16 hours. This is my first big project and I am reaching thousands of people, I am so honored, and I am really exited for the future of Total RP. I have a todo list sooooo long, with a lot of suggestions. I can't tell you right now what will be added, but I can tell you it's gonna be awesome !

If you want to follow the development, you can follow me on Twitter @EllypseCelwe, I post updates on the development.

Thank you all for making Total RP 2 a success I love you

Last edited by Ellypse on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Ellypse
Ellypse
Admin

Back to top Go down

News, forum's administration and a big thank you Empty Re: News, forum's administration and a big thank you

Post  Lady Kara Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:39 am

Maintenant que La Croisade écarlate et Culte de la Rive noire sont connectés, on pourra même papotter en jeu. :p
Et en plus, d'ici la fin du mois, on aura le Conseil des Ombres ajouté à la fête! Ça va devenir marrant, tout ça.
Si jamais tu croise "Arakara", c'est moi. Techniquement, t'as de grandes chances que n'importe quel membre de "La Main de la Dame noire" soit moi, vu que je suis le MdG et qu'on a pas encore trop cherché à recruter. ^^"
Lady Kara
Lady Kara

http://www.goblinounours.fr/tsglab/?icons_US

Back to top Go down

News, forum's administration and a big thank you Empty Re: News, forum's administration and a big thank you

Post  Ellypse Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:08 am

Ah super Very Happy Je suis pas souvent connecté en ce moment, mais quand je suis là c'est avec ma prêtresse Ellypse.
Sinon, mon battletag est Ellypse#2319, si tu (et les autres aussi) veux me contacter en jeu Smile
Ellypse
Ellypse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Kara Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:46 am

Ben écoute, je vais immédiatement envoyer la requête en jeu. :p
Lady Kara
Lady Kara

http://www.goblinounours.fr/tsglab/?icons_US

Back to top Go down

Post  isshrinä Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:45 am

Je t'ai envoyé une requête aussi, au plaisir de discuter avec toi en jeu
Isshrinä

isshrinä

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum