Total RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Display icons

2 posters

Go down

Display icons Empty Display icons

Post  kazzabix Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:40 pm

Hello! First of all thank you very much for picking up this Smile

This is with regards to the icons you can choose to display instead of your character portrait. I was wondering if it is possible to update TotalRP2 to include the pandaren icons, aka monk abilities etc.

Also is there a way to include more languages? It has some races but not all Smile

Thanks!

kazzabix

Back to top Go down

Display icons Empty Re: Display icons

Post  Lixxel Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:57 pm

Ah! There is something!

I am working on adding Cataclysm and Pandaria sound files, but icons shall be added to that project. For languages, there aren't any current plans to add new ones, but do you have any suggestions? Something you really want?

Lixxel
Admin

https://trp2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  kazzabix Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:02 pm

Oo lovely! Thank you Smile

After checking the dialects, there are more than I last checked so ignore that request from me at least!

The only other suggestion I have is to perhaps to add the ability to add more states, I know you can with GHI but it's so nice and neat with TRP :3

kazzabix

Back to top Go down

Post  Lixxel Wed Mar 13, 2013 5:47 pm

You can make your own user-created states all you want, much like item creation, if that's what you mean.

A note to why you can create your own states and items but languages are harder is because each language looks different and has their own table. Pandaren only uses two words: om and nom!

Lixxel
Admin

https://trp2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down