Total RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Suggestion] Profiles

3 posters

Go down

[Suggestion] Profiles Empty [Suggestion] Profiles

Post  Liju Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:56 pm

Hi,

i would like to suggest something (i think) which would take a lot time but would be great.
The only thing i was missing when i switched from MyRolePlay to TotalRP was that Profile Feature.

It was possible to save Different "Profiles" for one Char. So i could easily switch with one click all my saved Descriptions from beeing a Pirate to beeing a Nurse. (just examples)

Hope you understand what i mean. Smile

That would be great <3

Thanks for reading.
Liju

Liju

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Profiles Empty Re: [Suggestion] Profiles

Post  Ellypse Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:59 am

That feature has been requested a lot. It would be awesome and it is definitely on my to-do list, but as you mentioned, it will take a lot of time. And by the way, if I happen to do a profiling system, my idea of it would be to make it scriptable, so you can associate a profile to specific spells (shape-shifting, stealth, shadow form) or equipment set. But my priority for now is focusing on the bug fixes, but I will give it a shot for sure when I have more time.
Ellypse
Ellypse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Kara Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:07 pm

Ellypse wrote:my idea of it would be to make it scriptable, so you can associate a profile to specific spells (shape-shifting, stealth, shadow form) or equipment set. But my priority for now is focusing on the bug fixes, but I will give it a shot for sure when I have more time.
Could the profile change work through a macro? That would be SO awesome!
I'm sure A LOT of worgen players would switch their profile depending of if they're in worgen form or not.
Lady Kara
Lady Kara

http://www.goblinounours.fr/tsglab/?icons_US

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellypse Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:55 am

I still need to make sure I can do this, it might not be possible with the way Total RP work right now. And it might take some time, so don't take it for granted Razz
But if I do manage to implement it, yes, my goal is to make /trp profile command for it.
Ellypse
Ellypse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down