Total RP 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[FIXED] Unusable interface while trying to edit an item in version 1021

3 posters

Go down

[FIXED] Unusable interface while trying to edit an item in version 1021 Empty [FIXED] Unusable interface while trying to edit an item in version 1021

Post  arekku Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:04 pm

Message: ...AddOns\totalRP2_Creation\totalRP2_Creation_Objet.lua line 340:
  bad argument #1 to 'floor' (number expected, got nil)
Debug:
  [C]: floor()
  ...AddOns\totalRP2_Creation\totalRP2_Creation_Objet.lua:340: TRP2_CreateObjetTabCreation()
  ...AddOns\totalRP2_Creation\totalRP2_Creation_Objet.lua:133: TRP2_PanelCreationOnUpdate()
  ...AddOns\totalRP2_Creation\totalRP2_Creation_Objet.lua:123: TRP2_ChargerCreaObjetPanel()
  ...\AddOns\totalRP2_Creation\totalRP2_Creation_Main.lua:117: TRP2_CreationPanel()
  ...\AddOns\totalRP2_Creation\totalRP2_Creation_Main.lua:968:
     ...\AddOns\totalRP2_Creation\totalRP2_Creation_Main.lua:943

I'll look into it later.

arekku

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Unusable interface while trying to edit an item in version 1021 Empty Re: [FIXED] Unusable interface while trying to edit an item in version 1021

Post  arekku Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:08 pm

Changed
objet["Qualite"] = math.floor(TRP2_DefautToNil(tonumber(TRP2_CreationFrameObjetFrameGeneralQualite:GetValue()),1));
to
objet["Qualite"] = math.floor(tonumber(TRP2_CreationFrameObjetFrameGeneralQualite:GetValue()),1);

and it seems to work.

It should not make a difference, TRP2_DefautToNil seems to work properly, have fun Smile

arekku

Back to top Go down

[FIXED] Unusable interface while trying to edit an item in version 1021 Empty Re: [FIXED] Unusable interface while trying to edit an item in version 1021

Post  Ellypse Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:37 pm

Thank you for reporting this issue. This error is because of the way I've changed Total RP to make it bulletproof from the corruption from patch 5.4. However, for some reason, I left this mistake. I will correct this quickly and release a fixed version tomorrow.
Ellypse
Ellypse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saelora Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:40 pm

the issue with this is because math.floor expects an integer, which nil is not, off the top of my head, the correct code should be:

Code:
if TRP2_DefautToNil(tonumber(TRP2_CreationFrameObjetFrameGeneralQualite:GetValue()),1) then
   objet["Qualite"] = math.floor(TRP2_DefautToNil(tonumber(TRP2_CreationFrameObjetFrameGeneralQualite:GetValue()),1));
else
objet["Qualite"] = nil;
end

i'll have a proper look tomorrow when i have some more time to check the fix works.

EDIT: or Ellypse could beat me to it, damn you!
Saelora
Saelora

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellypse Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:43 pm

It should be
Code:
objet["Qualite"] = TRP2_DefautToNil(TRP2_GetInt(TRP2_CreationFrameObjetFrameGeneralQualite:GetValue()),1);
TRP2_GetInt is a function I added to Total RP's API with latest update to get an int when a string or a float value is passed, so float values inserted using the sliders are read as int. This function should have been there. I don't know where my mind was.

There is also an issue with the auras bar. I'm working on it right now.

Last edited by Ellypse on Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ellypse
Ellypse
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Saelora Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:46 pm

Ah, fair enough, also, looking back at my code i remembered why i should be going to sleep, not bugfixing right now, i can think of atleast two more elagant ways of doing that snippet than i did there.
Saelora
Saelora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down